Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Advanced Yoga = A Bit Scary

Hey,



So I did an evening workout tonight, which was fun - and I had an absurd amount of energy when I got home, like it was a little ridiculous, I was bopping around to my iPod for like the first 10 minutes I was home. Anywho, I did a quick 20 minute cross-train on the elliptical tonight and burned a little over 200 calories woo! Then I went to a yoga class, I've never been to the Wednesday night class - but it's listed as just a general yoga class. Problem was, I'm 98% sure it was some type of crazy advanced yoga, cuz it was nowhere near as do-able as some of the other classes I've been too. Huge challenge, on the plus side, I had a great time laughing at all my awkwardness.

Today eating has been pretty good, I had some cottage cheese and a granola bar for breakfast; and then I grabbed a veggie sub from Subway over lunch, and had the 2nd half as a late afternoon dinner before the gym. I also went to Wal-Mart over lunch and got some of those Space Bag things for when we move. I really hope they work, and don't like explode in the suitcase, has anyone ever tried them before?

Not sure if I'll get a chance to blog tomorrow, the MIML is defending his Masters thesis - so its a pretty big deal. I'm taking a half-day at work so I can go watch him present. The in-laws are coming into town to see it as well, so we'll probably do dinner/family stuff - should be good, I know he'll do awesome.

Guess thats about it for today!

P.S. I'm in love with the new BSB song "Bigger" I've probably played it like 10 times today - go download it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment